Friday 27 January 2012

First post :) Black Mirror



Well, I wanted to start writing a blog for a while now, and somehow now seemed the right time to start! Every time I started writing before I never found the time to stick to it! But I hope this time would be different!

Yesterday I watched the first episode of the British TV-series “Black Mirror”. I must say it was really disturbing, but you must see it! After you watch it you also starting to think about the name, and why it was chosen. A bit philosophical I know - but it’s worth it. We haven’t seen such good television in a long time! 

Great weekend everyone! :) 




טוב, כבר הרבה זמן שרציתי להתחיל בלוג, ועכשיו איכשהו נראה לי שזה הזמן המתאים להתחיל, וגם למצוא זמן להתמיד בכתיבה! 

אתמול ראיתי את הפרק הראשון של הסדרה הבריטית - "Black Mirror" . אני חייבת לומר שזה דיי מזעזע, אבל בצורה שטלווזייה כבר לא הצליחה לעשות לנו הרבה זמן. זה גורם לחשוב, וזה מעביר ביקורת חריפה על העולם שאנחנו חיים בו, ומה הוא הפך להיות, ומציב לנו כמו השם שלו - מראה שחורה. 

הסדרה מורכבת מ-3 פרקים סכ"ה, כל פרק לא קשור לשני. אני מחכה כבר לראות את האחרים! 
שיהיה סופ"ש מצוין! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...