Saturday 25 August 2012

End of Summer



Well, Haven't been here in quite a long time, I participated in a conference for the last 8 days. It was pretty awsom, and now I'm back to work. it was so busy that I didn't have the time to do my nails at all, but since I felt the need to decorate my nails with something pretty! ^_^ my friend helped me with this, the base coat is KIKO 337, and she decorated it with this MoYou kit, which is absolutely fantastic! The stamping plates are the same as any other, but their nail polish is really special, it dries up really fast and really easy to work with. She brought it back with her from London, and I'm actually goign to be there in a few weeks, I hope to find this nail polish when i'm there. 



Everyone is allready talking about fall-winter fashion, and I admit - me too! But at list here it's still very hot and it will take a few weeks until it gets cooler. so I bought this very nice dress, and a couple of necklaces - they upgrade any outfit, any boring top, they are good for going out and for everyday clothes. I love them!    



Well that's it for now. Hope you all have a great week! :D 




2 comments:

  1. This is cute!
    By the way, I got my OPI PIROUETTE MY WHISTLE toddy! Can't wait to try this! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh! ^_^ can't wait to see it on you, I'm absolutely in-love with this polish!!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...