Friday 25 January 2013

Black and White Challenge - Day 3: Black base with some color

This is a pretty simple design, but beautiful as it is simple. Over one coat of a simple black base, I applies two coats of Revlon Scandalous. I've had this polish for a while now and it is the first time I used it, I absolutely love it! I got a lot of compliments on this one. In the sun It looks beautiful. 

ליום השלישי של האתגר - בסיס שחיר עם צבע כלשהו מעל - הלכתי על עיצוב פשוט. אבל מהמחמאות שהלק הזה גרף, עד כמה שהוא פשוט כך הוא יפיפה! על שכבה אחת של לק שחור של WOW, מרחתי שתי שכבות של Revlon Scandalous. יש לי את הלק הזה זמן מה, וזה פעם ראשונה שאני שמה אותו והוא פשוט מקסים במיוחד בשמש כפי שאתן רואות בתמונה. 

Revlon Scandalous 761

Revlon Scandalous 761

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...