Friday 24 May 2013

Delicate Pink & Purple




In my last post I promised to show you the two Seche polishes I received for review. This is me keeping that promise! :D. In this mani I used 2 lovely pastels by Seche - Dainty Decadence (Pink) & Prim & Polished (Purple). With Both I applied one thicker coat and after that one thinner coat just in case for a better look. After that I applied one coat of Seche Vite
After that just wanted to add something to it, so stamped with Konad White stamping polish this lovely design from BM-317 Plate. This came out so delicate and I love it :) 

Thanks for reading as always! 

בפוסט האחרון הבטחתי לכתוב על 2 הלקים של Seche שקיבלתי לסקירה - והנה היא! :) 
בעיצוב הזה השתמשתי בשני הלקים המקסימים האלו של Seche,
.Dainty Decadence (ורוד) & Prim & Polished (סגול)
עם שניהם מרחתי שכבה עבה יותר ראשונה, ולאחר מכן עוד שכבה דקה יותר למראה מלא יותר. מעל מרחתי שכבה של המייבש Seche-Vite. 
רציתי להוסיף קצת עניין לעיצוב, אז החתמתי עם לק לבן להחתמות של Konad, את הדוגמה המקסימה הזו מדיסקית BM-317. זה יצא מאוד לטעמי! :) 

תודה שקראתן :) שיהיה סוף שבוע נעים לכולן. 




2 comments:

  1. מקסים! אני מתה על פסטלים!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. תודה! הם באמת מוצלחים...

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...