Monday 10 June 2013

Purple Flowers & White Stripes


Sinful Colors - Tempest


Sinful Colors - Tempest

This mani was for a friend :) I didn't have many polishes with me at the time and no stamp, so I just had to do my best with what I had. 
As a base I used Sinful Colors - Tempest. The stripes I created with a white striper, and the flowers with KIKO 338 and dotting tools. This KIKO is one of my favorites purples that I;ll have to use again soon.
Thanks for visiting :) 

המניקור הזה עשיתי לחברה :) לא היו איתי הרבה לקים באותו רגע, וגם לא חותמת, אז ניסיתי להסתדר עם מה שהיה איתי באותו הזמן. 
כבסיס השתמשתי ב  Sinful Colors - Tempest. את הפסים ציירתי עם סטרייפר לבן של ניצה, ואת הפרחים עשיתי עם מנקדים עם הלק KIKO 338. הסגול הזה של קיקו הוא אחד מהסגולים האהובים עליי באוסף ואני חייבת להשתמש בו שוב בקרוב. תודה שביקרתן :) 


Sinful Colors - Tempest

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...