Thursday 15 August 2013

Purple Half Moon

Purple hald moon with Essence 149 - hello marshmallow! &  El-Corazon - 423/554 Magic Attraction

Another quick and last post for today! 
This design is the one I have on me right now, and it's the first time I tried half moon design! you can proabably see in the photos that it's not perfect, but I'll do better next time.I didn't try it yet because I just didn't know how to put it on, I mean I saw all the designs of the metallic half moon and maybe blue\red on top, but I wanted to do something different and didn't really know what. I'm really glad with this combo, I think it goes really well together. 

The polishes that I used, are first of all Essence 149 - hello marshmallow! I applied 2 coats of this beautiful polish! It has a very delicate pearly light blue shimmer. I don't think you can see it in the pictures, but is very pretty! I also have to say (since I'm in the mood) that I love their brush. It is shaped as a half circle and when I saw it first I thought it was really weird but I think it's very comfortable. 

With the assistance of some french tip stickers I applies the gorgeous El-Corazon - 423/554 Magic Attraction. I Applied one thick coat and then pulled the sticker off. Then applied on top Seche Vite. 
This is not a polish that I would usually go for, I'm not a duo chromes and similar polishes. Though when Natalie (NailzCraze) sold this one and showed me how pretty it is I just couldn't say no. So here it is! 

I really want to try another half moon design now with different colours! So look out for that in the next few days! :) Hope you like it and Thanks for reading as always! 

אז עוד פוסט מהיר להיום! העיצוב הזה הוא מה שנמצא על הציפורניים שלי עכשיו, וזו הפעם הראשונה שאני מנסה את סגנון העיצוב "חצי-ירח". למען האמת, רואים בתמונות שיש קצת "פיקשושים" קטנים, ושלא כל החצאי ירח באותה זווית, אבל זו הפעם הראשונה ואני בטוחה שעם הזמן אשתפר. לא עשיתי את העיצוב הזה עד עכשיו כי לא כ"כ ידעתי איך לשלב אותו. כלומר ראיתי את העיצובים בהם יש לק מטאלי בבסיס, ומעל לק אדום\כחול, אבל התחשק לי לעשות עם זה משהו טיפה שונה. אז עכשיו כשניסיתי סוף סוף אני מאוד מרוצה מהשילוב ואני חושבת ששני הלקים נראים מעולה יחד! 

אז הלקים שבהם השתמשתי - קודם כל הבסיס הוא Essence 149 - hello marshmallow!, לק מקסים שקניתי בורשה, מרחתי 2 שכבות לאטימות. כמו כן יש לו שימר מאוד עדין בגוון תכלת פנינתי שכזה. השימר לא עבר בתמונות, אבל תסמכו עליי שהוא יפיפה! אם כבר אני במצב רוח לפרט - אני חייבת לציין שאני ממש אוהבת את המברשות של אסנס. הקצה שלהן חתוך בצורת חצי עיגול ובפעם הראשונה שראיתי את זה חשבתי שזה נורא מוזר. אבל אחרי שהשתמשתי בזה כבר כמה פעמים אשתף שזה מאוד נוח וקל לשימוש לדעתי! 

אז בעזרה מדבקות שבמקור נועדו לפרנץ', שמתי אותן בבסיס הציפורן ומרחתי מעל את הלק המעלף הזה - El-Corazon - 423/554 Magic Attraction. החברה מרוסיה, וזה הלק היחיד שיש לי שלהם שרכשתי מנטלי (NailzCraze). זה לא סגנון שאני בד"כ בוחרת בו, דוכרומים למיניה, אבל כשהיא הראתה לי כמה הוא מהמם פשוט לא יכולתי לוותר עליו. יש לו מן שימר אדום אש כזה, בתוך הסגול השימרי, מה שהופך אותו למאוד מיוחד. מרחתי שכבה אחת עבה שלו, ומעל טופ של seche vite. 

ממש נדלקתי על העיצוב Half-moon ויש לי תחושה שכבר אנסה אותו שוב מאוד בקרוב! אז תצפו לפוסט נוסף בסגנון :) תודה שקראתן (כתבתי הרבה הפעם) ומקווה שאהבתן :) סופ"ש נעים 


Purple hald moon with Essence 149 - hello marshmallow! &  El-Corazon - 423/554 Magic Attraction

Purple hald moon with Essence 149 - hello marshmallow! &  El-Corazon - 423/554 Magic Attraction

Purple hald moon with Essence 149 - hello marshmallow! &  El-Corazon - 423/554 Magic Attraction



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...