Wednesday 11 September 2013

31DC2013 Day 11 - Polka dots


Hello! yesterday I didn't have time to write anything at all for my gradient look. Sorry for that! 
I'm so exited to start the second part of the challenge and make it more interesting! hooray! 
For the polka  dots nails I wanted to create this mini-mouse sort of look. I think the Idea was better in theory but the inaccurate are disturbing me.  
I used as a base the amazingggggg Inglot 331 - a lovely creamy dusty pink which I adore, and I'm going to wear it so much this fall! I applies 2 coats of this one. With a striping tape I painted half of the nail diagonally with the perfect red nail polish by KIKO 236. And with a simple white polish I painted the dots & the diagonal line. 
I think sometimes when I try to create these really cool & original designs something comes out wrong. 
I think for tomorrow's design I'll try to keep it simple! :) 



Check out other cool polka-dots designs! 

2 comments:

  1. ממש מקסים! הייתי מוסיפה גם החתמה של סרט בצבע שחור על אחת האצבעות, שיהיה לגמרי מיני מאוס :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...