Thursday 12 September 2013

31DC2013 Day 12 - Stripes

31DC2013 Day 12 - Stripes with A-England - St. George

So, after yesterday's design that I didn't really like, today's design I love! :) 
I love the way this came out, the colors, the angles. Ans this is my first time doing something like this! 
I was really long I must admit, but the result is stunning so it's worth it. 
The base color is KIKO 345, a dirty light mint green with a cream finish that I adore. This is such an amazing shade. Can't wait to use it again. I applies 2 coats and waited for it to dry completely. 
Then I placed striping tape on each finger, applied one thick coat of the gorgeous (!!) A-England - St. George, and quickly pealed the striping tape. After cleaning, I applied a top coat - Essie good to go. 

Thanks for visiting as always :) have a lovely evening! 

31DC2013 Day 12 - Stripes with A-England - St. George

31DC2013 Day 12 - Stripes with A-England - St. George

31DC2013 Day 12 - Stripes with A-England - St. George


2 comments:

  1. אני כל כך אוהבת את הירוק הזה של איי אינגלנד
    באסה שלא קניתי אותו כשהייתה הזדמנות :-/

    יצא לך מקסים!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...