Saturday 28 September 2013

31DC2013 Day 26 - Inspired by a Pattern

31DC2013 Day 26 - Inspired by a Pattern

Ahh I'm way back at posting the challenge designs! So today I'm catching up and posting 3 posts! Sorry for that :) 
Anyways, I actually did the designs and time (just didn't post) and really enjoyed it. 
I must admit that for the pattern design I had no Idea what I was going to do, but after a litter browsing I found this lovely pattern that reminded me of a design in one of the Cheeky plates. I really like the result and definately going to re-create it soon! :) 

The colors that I used (from left to right; base, then stamping polish): 
Essence 138 - L.O.L, Orly - Wandering Vine, Barry M - Blueberry, Gade 378 - Midnight, MUA - Frozen Yogurt, Orly - Wild Wisteria, KIKO 236 & Barry M - Raspberry. 
The design is from Cheeky plate CH10. 

31DC2013 Day 26 - Inspired by a Pattern

31DC2013 Day 26 - Inspired by a Pattern

31DC2013 Day 26 - Inspired by a Pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...