Sunday 8 September 2013

31DC2013 Day 8 - Metallic Nails


31DC2013 Day 8 - Metallic Nails: Copper Penny - Sally Hansen

I'm not really good with metallic nails. I mean I like stamping with metallic but not on it's own, or stamping on it. I Tries it at first, but it didn't feel quite right for me. I probably should just stamp with a metallic polish but I decided to try this Copper Glitter called Copper Penny - Sally Hansen, and I admit, I just didn't ave the time ot energy to change it again. so I stayed with this one. This polish looks beautiful on the bottle, but not as beautiful on the nails. It's cute, but not as pretty as I thought it would be. 
I applied maybe 3 or 4 coats on each nail, on top of 2 coats of the base polish: Gade 818 - Melton Copper
So, again, not to satisfied with the result, but it was the best I could do. Would love to read you thoughts & comments, and thank you for visiting! :) 

31DC2013 Day 8 - Metallic Nails: Copper Penny - Sally Hansen

31DC2013 Day 8 - Metallic Nails: Copper Penny - Sally Hansen



2 comments:

  1. I really like the final result! And I hate metallic polish just as much as you do...
    I don't understand why they put in in the challenge, I think nobody really likes it :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well *I* think it looks great on you :) but then again I like metallic polish if it's not too streaky.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...