Friday 4 October 2013

31DC2013 Day 31 - Honor Nails You Love

31DC2013 Day 31 - Honor Nails You Love

My all time favorite manicure is glitter gradient! And my favorite method of doing it I learned from the talented Lucy's Stash. I love this tutorial, and I work by it every time and it works great for me. 
The polishes that I used are Inglot 331 & A-England - She Walks in Beauty. I love them both, and the A-England one is just breath taking! :) 

31DC2013 Day 31 - Honor Nails You Love

31DC2013 Day 31 - Honor Nails You Love

6 comments:

  1. איזה צבע האינגלוט? יש מצב זה אפור בהיר או בז'?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. זה ורוד בהיר "מלוכלך" שכזה, מאוד מאוד עדין,
      הוא מאוד דומה לגוון הזה של ג'ייד - Gade 800 - Pale Shell (תמונה כאן - http://justforfunnailblog.blogspot.co.il/2013/03/glitter-gradient-with-barry-m-rose.html)
      אבל יותר בהיר

      Delete
  2. I love these two polishes together! Very elegant and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love nude and glitter combos, theyre so subtle and sweet :D

    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...